2017-18 NCHA Men's Harris Cup Playoffs
* Top four teams in each division qualify for playoffs
* Quarterfinals: Two games (plus mini-game, if necessary), played within division
Feb 16-18, 2018
North #4 at North #1 / North #3 at North #2
South #4 at South #1 / South #3 at South #2
* Semifinals: Single-game elimination (play until a winner is determined), played within division
Sat, Feb 24, 2018
North: Lowest remaining seed at highest remaining seed
South: Lowest remaining seed at highest remaining seed
* Final: Single-game elimination (play until a winner is determined)
Sat, Mar 3, 2018
Lowest remaining seed at Highest remaining seed
TWO-GAME SERIES / MINIGAME FORMAT
* Two games are played with standard NCAA rules applying (single 5:00 OT).
* Games 1 and 2 can end in an OT tie.
* If the two games are split or if both end in a tie, a 20-minute minigame is played. At the end of the second game, the ice shall be resurfaced and there is a 15-minute intermission. Starting lineups are announced before the minigame, as in a regular game, and the teams will play the full 20 minutes, regardless of score. Should the game be tied after the 20 minutes, the teams will play 20-minute sudden-death overtimes periods.
Most division wins
Most overall conference wins
Results vs Top 4 finshing common opponents (must have played same number of games)
Goal differential in games between tied team only
Goal differential in all conference games
Coin flip, conducted by Commissioner